Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sorry about my absence. I guess I have not been in the mood of blogging. I'm too used to keep everything to myself. Yes. And I have to online lesser so that I have ample time for my studies. Who say college life is easy as a piece of cake? It's not! Anyway, I'm enjoying every moment at home and I came home almost every week. I mean for now which is a good thing. :)

I need to get back tomorrow. Oh yeah, tomorrow is the lecturer's professional day which is our off day. *applause* Everyone is happy with this. But of course, not to forget about the homework we are supposed to do tomorrow. Anyway, fun comes first alright?

I just realized that my last post was in February. Hmm. I have an iPhone :))))) I'm so happy with it. It's cool just like me ;) Haha. I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment