Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Day of School

Today school was fun! At extreme fun :) But the orientation was abit boring. *yawn* I went to Taylor at 8.10 and reached there at 8.20. It was so early and I saw a huge crowd. Some shouting 'SAM Books' while the others was waiting for their friends for the orientation. There was a total of 1000 plus students who signed up for SAM.

Oh yeah, my class is S1. I don't know what is that stand for but I only know P is for psychology and S for double maths. Haha. Still haven really get used to the school and guess what. My dismissal time for tomorrow is 3.50!

One sad thing is that I need to face my phobia by climbing up to the top of the building at least twice everyday and climb down twice also. But too bad, I will need to do it thrice tomorrow since I have 3 breaks.

It was not bad for the first day. Made 3 friends today and just came back from their room just now. We chatted for like 2 hours. Not bad huh? Hope for a better tomorrow. Need to wake up super early. Class starts at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment