Sunday, January 31, 2010

It was a pure awesome day today. Too bad my stupid phone was sent for repair or else tons of pics will be here. So yeah. It means that today will not be having any pics. I attended the ACTS Church service. It was SUPERB!

I like the church because it's so lively and they are so warm towards me. I personally like the sermon today by Ps Andy Yeoh. It was full of humour.

The title was : 'Are you gonna end up like Samson?'
Everything that happen in our lives has its own purpose. Everything has been set by God even before we are born. Life is always full of challenges that are to form us into a better person - someone that will not admit defeat easily. No one will have his life full of riches forever, neither someone will have a bad life forever. Ups and downs are necessary. We should not give up easily and be carried away just like this. Be strong and trust that something good will happen and not sit at a corner and cry your heart and lungs out.
After that I was being introduced to many many nice people. Adeline, Mandy, Elaine, Gavin, Ellie and so many more. Gonna catch up with you guys one day. :) I really feel good when they treat me so well and I even had lunch with them at Black Canyon. The food wasn't that bad but they served in large servings.
Well, at night was way better. Hazel's parents brought all of us out for dinner with her aunt, uncle, cousins and grandma. It was such a great pleasure. I'm enjoying so much today. Perhaps it's too much till I never study at all. But hey, my test is next Thursday. Someone come save me from laziness please. Any volunteer?
Okay, I shall stop here. Or else I really don't need to study anymore. Need sometime to switch myself to books. Nitez people and I love you baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment