Monday, January 25, 2010

Life has been going well and smooth but homework has been increasing daily. So now I'm supposed to crack my head thinking of a topic for my investigative study.

Child Abuse? Or Teenage Pregnancy?

Anyway, things are moving on quite fast. Econs and Maths has already finish one chapter. So now I'm struggling to do my work. All assignments like coming to me everyday. And both maths really can drive me crazy. Arghh. I don't feel like studying at this moment but I do enjoy now. Contradicting. LOL!

Well, I won't be updatinng this so frequent since you know my class test and assignments are coming. I'm so not prepared for all those. Anyway, what has to be done must be done also. I will try my best to do it. Huey-Lu is joining me in Taylor's. Welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment